At the moment orders in this B2B shop are only possible from Belgium & Denmark. Register now to get notified when your country launches.
Shipping time 5-7 Working days
Shipping costs Standard shipping free within Europe
The optimized design of the SOL Nova combines the advantages of our angled tattoo machines with the convenience of a tattoo pen. The result is probably the quietest and most low-vibrating tattoo pen in the world, with incomparably powerful operation.
The new, reliable and durable BLDC motors work in steady mode - our guarantee for constant power and stich frequency in all situations. The SOL Nova allows operating frequencies down to 25 Hz, which is perfect for dot work and pepper spray techniques. The very short construction form makes this tattoo pen well balanced and less tail heavy and therefore well suited for tattoo artists with smaller hands.
The quietest tattoo pen in the world
- Quiet, low-vibration operation of an angled machine combined with the manageability of a pen.
- Steady mode for constant hit and stitch frequency for all tattoo styles
- Reliable, long-lasting operation thanks to the latest BLDC engine technology
- Wide frequency bandwidth from revolutionary low 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke from 3.5 mm/0.14 inch
- A good tattoo machine for both lining and shading
- Compatible with Disposable Grips Ergo One Inch and Ergo Round - the hygienically and safely packaged disposable grips
- Steplessly adjustable needle depth (0 - 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch)
- Connection via rotating jack connection ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage provides optimum protection for the plug connection
- Roll inhibition against unintentional rolling away of the pen
- Especially easy to cover
- Manufactured according to medical standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany